A Clean, Organized Family Home is Easier (Thankfully!) Than it Looks
There's nothing complicated about creating an inviting, efficient, and well-run home. And the truth is - it doesn't take endless hours with a mop and bucket or some advanced degree in building maintenance to keep your home and its systems running smoothly.
You're in the right place if you need help with anything (and everything!) from choosing the right laundry detergent and laundry temperature to spring cleaning with kids and easy pets for kids. Here's a peek at this site's sections to help you quickly find what you're looking for.
Bathrooms need to be hygienic, because of kids and in spite of them. Good hygiene is especially important with babies in the home, who love nothing more than to crawl about in the most unsavory of areas.
And to complicate matters further, the challenges presented by this tiny room go well beyond keeping it clean. The smallest room in the home is often the busiest and the most space-challenged.
Since ultra-organized kids is an oxymoron, the key to keeping bathrooms clean and harmonious is to create simple organizing systems and cleaning routines.
Relax - it's as easy as washing your hands. Get started solving bathroom cleaning challenges.
We parents spend much of our lives in the car. We run errands. We take kids to school, to soccer, to piano, to swim lessons, to play dates, to baseball, to orthodontist appointments, and on. And on.
What do you do when you're speeding down the highway and your toddler throws up in his car seat?
When you're a freewheeling single and the car breaks down on the thoroughfare, you're about to embark on an adventure (but that's another website). When you've got a car full of 4-year-olds, you're about to encounter deep doo-doo. There's nothing the least bit adventurous about it.
Instead, it's time to shift into crisis-management mode. If you're prepared for all these situations, you and the carload of kids with you will be moving again in no time. Getting started organizing life in the family car starts here.
By its very nature, a garage is a no man's land.
Garages aren't exactly part of the house, but they're not outdoors, either. As a result, this transitional area can become junky in a heartbeat. Even when someone does take responsibility for the garage, it is out of sight, out of mind.
The good news is that the garage can meet most of your needs if you organize it correctly.
Here's how to tackle the dirty job of cleaning and organizing your garage, with a little help from your family.
Got kids? Then you've got laundry. Piles and piles of it.
With school uniforms, sports clothes, play clothes, and everyone's bed linens and towels, your home probably often resembles a laundromat, with both machines humming and a half-dozen or so loads waiting for their turn.
It's hard enough to keep up with laundry load, let alone the latest fabrics and their special care.
Think it's time to throw in the towel? Not a chance. I'm too tough for that. And you are, too. Consider this page Laundry 101 with a modern twist: a little help from the kids.
Search This Site
- Family Bathroom Cleaning and Organizing Tips
- The bathroom is usually the busiest, most used room in the house. Keeping it clean and organized is a daily challenge. These bathroom cleaning and organizing tips can help.
- Coming Clean at Home
- Getting your home clean is a challenge - especially when kids are involved. These tips for creating a house cleaning schedule, a house cleaning list, and a room by room cleaning list can help.
- Garage Organizing, Cleaning, and Storage Tips
- By its very nature, the garage is a no man's (or no woman's) land. It isn't exactly part of the house; but it isn't outside, either. Here's how to regain control of this precious real estate.
- How to Green Clean and Save Money
- Green cleaning is an easy way to do the housecleaning without exposing your home and your family to harsh chemicals. These green cleaning tips can help.
- Easy Kitchen Organizing and Cleaning Tips
- The kitchen is the room where everyone congregates. That's one of the reasons it's the messiest rooms in the house. Here's how to get it organized.
- Easy Laundry Stains Cleaning Tips
- Got kids? Then you've got laundry. Piles and piles of it. Here's how to navigate the stains of daily life, while protecting your clothing investment
- Easy Home Decorating
- The goal of any living area is to make it a warm, welcoming place. It's ironic, but usually the living rooms is the deadest rooms in the house. These easy home decorating tips can help you create a
- Easy Home Maintenance
- Prevention, in the form of home maintenance tackled monthly throughout the year, is the best way to keep small problems from becoming big, expensive fixes. These tips can help
- How to Organize Your Home
- We're keeping more inside our homes them than ever before. Organize your home and its contents with these simple tips.
- Backyard Family Living
- Once spring arrives, backyard family living begins - and it's rush hour on patios, flower beds, and lawns. Yet tidying up outside often takes a backseat to garden and pool parties.
- Organizing the Family Car
- We spend much of our lives in the car as parents. These tips will help ensure we're prepared for any bumps in the road ahead, while keeping things organized and sane (relatively) on the road.
- Simplify Family Life
- Family life presents challenges to scheduling, cleaning, and even peaceful co-existence among siblings. These solutions for sharing a bathroom, a bedroom, and creating morning schedules that work
- Safe at Home
- Easy ways to keep your home and family safe from intruders, accidents, and natural disasters.
- The Family Pet
- Kids love a pet. You don’t have to be Dr. Doolittle to realize animals offer many benefits for kids. Before you bring an animal home, make sure you've considered the pros and cons.
- Tips & Info Sitemap
- Tips & info sitemap for clean-organized-family-home.com visitors.
- Clean, Organized, Family Home Blog
- The Clean Home Blog keeps you up-to-date with all the additions and changes to the Clean-Organized-Family-Home.com Web site.